1. Do I need to be recertified for lead-based paint abatement?
2. When do I apply for certification?
3. What are the education, experience and training requirements for certification?
4. How do I apply for recertification?
5. What must I do to be recertified?
6. Must I take a third party certification exam?
7. When do I apply for recertification?
8. When do I take refresher training?
9. My interim certification expired, what should I do?
10. What happens when the EPA receives my certification application?
11. How do I apply for certification?
12. When can I begin conducting lead-based paint activities?
13. I am already certified by EPA authorized state or tribal programs?
14. Are there any special requirements for the passport photos?
15. How can I get more information about lead paint abatement certification?
16. Which refresher training courses do I need?
17. What are the activities each discipline can perform?
18. What is abatement? How do I determine if a particular activity is an abatement?
19. Do rental property owners need to follow lead abatement rules ?
20. Can guest instructors fulfill training requirements for their discipline?
21. Is there (ASTM) standards that document RRP methods?
22. Did the final TSCA section 403 rule say who may make a hazard determination?
23. Did EPA intend to prevent HUD and RRP standards used for wipe samples?
24. Did EPA intend to prevent the use of EPA and HUD standards for soil samples?
25. Does TSCA section 402 apply to U.S. military bases, outside of the U.S.?
26. Do EPA’s rules require reporting crumbling paint during an evaluation?
27. What is the difference between Abatement Certification and RRP Certification?
28. Do certificates for lead-based paint abatement bear an expiration date?
29. Must all persons present on an abatement job site be certified?
30. Dust inspections fail, when cleaned again is this lead abatement?
31. What do I submit to obtain certification from EPA?
32. Can a supervisor carry out worker activities?
33. Do owners comply with abatement rules if children have elevated blood levels?
34. Certificate lengths of Federal 40 C.F.R. 745.226(a)(1)(i) programs?
35. Help me find more information or copies of application forms and instructions?
36. Where do EPA-accredited abatement course certification allow me to work?
37. Certificate length for State or Tribe certification 745.226(a)(1)(ii) submission
38. Must owners comply with work practice standards?
39. What accreditation is acceptable for recertification for Federal programs?
40. Can the supervisor conduct RRP certified workers activities?
41. Is it easy to find RRP refresher courses?
42. Must Federal employees comply with the RRP program, who pays the fees?
43. Does supervisor training qualify you to seek certification as a worker?
44. If accredited instructors teach RRP in states are they accredited federally?
45. If authorized state trainers teach out-of-state, are they federally certified?
46. Can a one-person business be certified as a firm?
47. To be certified inspector, risk assessors, or supervisors do I apply to EPA?