1. Why are phosphates added to drinking water and is it a health risk?
2. Does boiling water remove lead?
3. Can I get my water tested for lead?
4. Is lead-contaminated drinking water absorbed through the skin a health threat?
5. Will filters remove lead from water?
6. How does lead get into drinking water?
7. What is the Lead Contamination Control Act (LCCA)?
8. How does the lead ban limit lead in the pipes, plumbing fixtures, and flux?
9. Does the Safe Drinking Water Act regulate lead in pipes and plumbing fixtures?
10. How can I tell if my water contains lead?
11. What is meant by, the action level in the drinking water system is too high?
12. Is lead solder sold under the lead ban?
13. What sampling guidance outlines techniques for testing lead in public systems?
14. Do fixtures meeting the NSF standard 61 contribute lead to in drinking water?
15. Is lead contamination from the plumbing affect new homes?
16. Is flushing my tap effective or is buying bottled water better?
17. Are non-community water systems required to monitor for lead and copper?
18. What is the water system doing about lead in drinking water?
19. My public water system says copper and lead are at the 90th percentile?
20. What home treatments devices remove lead in drinking water?
21. Does boiling water for making formula, increase or decrease lead content?
22. Are lead action levels in public waters systems different than school systems?
23. Is my water system required to provide me lead test results?
24. Where can I get more information on lead in drinking water?
25. My neighbour's test found lead in the water, is this safe, are tests reliable?
26. My public water has an odour and slight discoloration is this from lead?
27. Can I use hot water from the tap for drinking, cooking, or baby formula?
28. When reduced monitoring systems change does monitoring also change?
29. What did the EPA consider before requiring water systems include lead info.?
30. How is the lead-ban enforced?
31. Does the Lead Contamination Control Act require schools to test water for lead?
32. Public schools and non-transient, non-community water systems lead is high?