1. Is a health care facility or hospital covered under the RRP Rule if it meets the definition of a childoccupied facility?
2. If a building contains a child-occupied facility, must all renovations in the building follow the RRP Rule?
3. Does the RRP Rule apply to office buildings, stores, and other commercial buildings?
4. What is the definition of a child under six years of age?
5. How long does such a building remain a child-occupied facility if child visits were an rare event?
6. What is a child-occupied facility?