1. How is window repair or maintenance, as distinct from removal, treated under the RRP Rule?
2. Does the RRP rule apply to renovations done in an apartment between tenants?
3. Does the RRP Rule prohibit the deconstruction and reuse of old building materials containing lead?
4. Does the RRP Rule apply to renovation performed in unoccupied home that will be put up for sale?
5. Does the RRP Rule apply to office buildings, stores, and other commercial buildings?
6. Does the RRP Rule apply to federal employees performing work on federal facilities?
7. Does the RRP Rule apply to renovations that disturb ceramic tile?
8. Does the work of window repair by replacing old sash with new sash is subject to RRP rule?
9. Must I comply with the RRP rule when removing the aluminum siding?
10. Does the RRP rule apply to simple painting activities that occur when rental properties turn over?
11. Does the RRP Rule apply where no paint at all is present, such as in a 100 year old unfinished basement?