1. Does the RRP rule apply to less than 6 Sq. Ft. repair in several rooms?
2. If a renovator disrupts 20 square feet or less of painted surface per side on several sides of the exterior of one property, does the RRP Rule apply?
3. My firm installs carpets, How do I know when I need to comply with the RRP rule?
4. Does the standard for surfaces apply to the whole building when insulating a multi-family building?
5. What does the minor maintenance exception mean?
6. Does the RRP rule apply if a person working in different room from project needs to drill a hole?
7. If a renovator removes less than six square feet of crown molding, is that considered demolition?
8. If I use a hammer to make a hole is a wall that is two feet on each side, does the RRP Rule apply?
9. My company installs new or replacement seamless gutters, is this work covered by RRP rule?
10. Is replacing a pane of glass or fixing a broken window balancer a renovation covered by the RRP Rule?
11. Does drilling holes in window frames qualify as minor repair and maintenance?
12. How do I calculate the affected area for purposes of the minor repair and maintenance provision?
13. How do I determine whether the job qualifies as a minor repair when removing old wood door?
14. Does the RRP Rule apply to removal of garage doors made up of multiple panels?
15. How the Agency will interpret the term “minor repair and maintenance activities?