1. How do I calculate the affected area for purposes of the minor repair and maintenance provision?
2. Does drilling holes in window frames qualify as minor repair and maintenance?
3. Does the RRP rule apply if a person working in different room from project needs to drill a hole?
4. Does the RRP rule apply to less than 6 Sq. Ft. repair in several rooms?
5. Does the RRP Rule apply to removal of garage doors made up of multiple panels?
6. Does the standard for surfaces apply to the whole building when insulating a multi-family building?
7. How do I determine whether the job qualifies as a minor repair when removing old wood door?
8. How the Agency will interpret the term “minor repair and maintenance activities?
9. If a renovator disrupts 20 square feet or less of painted surface per side on several sides of the exterior of one property, does the RRP Rule apply?
10. If a renovator removes less than six square feet of crown molding, is that considered demolition?
11. If I use a hammer to make a hole is a wall that is two feet on each side, does the RRP Rule apply?
12. Is replacing a pane of glass or fixing a broken window balancer a renovation covered by the RRP Rule?
13. My company installs new or replacement seamless gutters, is this work covered by RRP rule?
14. My firm installs carpets, How do I know when I need to comply with the RRP rule?
15. What does the minor maintenance exception mean?