1. Are state and local government employees who often do renovation work required to be certified?
2. Can renovator training courses, both initial and refresher courses, be taught online or via distance learning?
3. Does there need to be documentation of training provided on-the-job at the work site?
4. How can I find an accredited renovation trainer?
5. How long will my new certification last after taking refresher training course?
6. I am a firm and there are no training providers offering classes near me. What do I do?
7. Is it necessary for schools to be certified renovation firms and workers be certified renovators?
8. Is the renovator hired by general contractor responsible for the work practices of other contractor?
9. May I as a training provider issue a certificate without a picture to a trainee?
10. Must a certified lead abatement professional also become trained and certified to do renovation?
11. Must each contractual worker be a certified renovator, or can the workers be trained on the job?
12. What do I need to do to comply with EPA's lead RRP rule?
13. What if homeowner act as general contractor and hire different companies to perform different work?
14. What training requirements apply to non-certified workers who have previous training experience?