1. How does a firm or renovator document or confirm the age of the structure?
2. What does the term "target housing" mean?
3. How RRP rule apply to housing for the elderly?
4. Does the rule apply to a unit of student housing made up of two bedrooms ,a living room and kitchen?
5. Can I work on homes built after 1978 without RRP certification?
6. Does the RRP rule apply when one-room units are converted to two room suits in pre-1978 hotels?
7. What is "housing for persons with disabilities"?
8. What is a studio apartment?
9. If a home was built in 1950, but in an addition it was built in 1980, does the RRP rule apply?
10. Are renovations in short-term lodgings covered by the RRP Rule?
11. Does the RRP Rule apply to renovations in mobile homes?
12. Are renovations performed on detached outbuildings on the property subject to the RRP Rule?
13. Does RRP rule apply to a post-1978 building detached from, but a part of, an pre-1978 apartment?
14. Are prison facilities and juvenile detention centers built before 1978 considered target housing?
15. Does zoning affect the target housing determination?
16. Would RRP apply to renovations in a pre-1978 house that is partially used for commercial purposes?
17. Are sleeping areas in building built before 1978 considered target housing?
18. How do the RRP apply to a building containing both target housing and zero-bedroom dwellings?