1. Is a inspection including written determination sufficient to determine compliance with RRP rule?
2. Do we need to comply with the RRP Rule when lead dust results are positive?
3. Must I test every component affected by the renovation for the presence of lead?
4. Can the renovation firm rely on determination of a certified inspector or risk assessor?
5. Does any testing need to be done again if work is done on the property several years later?
6. What components must test negative in order to qualify for the exclusion in 40 CFR 745.82(a)(2)?