1. Do all renovation course instructors need to be approved as principal instructors?
2. Can the exam be read to students in their native language if they don't understand English?
3. May renovator training providers provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities?
4. May the renovator training provider give the exam orally?
5. Is it permissible for a training provider to employ more than one training manager?
6. Can the final course assessment be administered in an “open book” format?
7. What is the validity of new certification if renovator takes the refresher course early?