1. How can I tell if my home contains lead-based paint?
2. Can homeowners test previously cleaned areas to see if lead dust remains?
3. Is lead paint testing required by RRP rules?
4. Can a certified renovator using an EPA recognized lead test kit or performing paint chip sampling pr
5. Is one lead test kit or paint chip sample sufficient for a single item?
6. Do RRP rules apply to windows installed 20 years ago in pre-1978 housing?
7. Can one window in a group be tested for lead?
8. What lead test kits are recognized by EPA?
9. How can I obtain 3M LeadCheckTM test kits?
10. Does EPA recognize the 3M LeadCheckTM test kit for testing red paints?
11. Do firms need RRP certificatoins for rennovations and what records are required?
12. Are the lead test kits that were recognized by EPA before September 1 2010 still valid?
13. Will there be any Phase Two lead kits approved as a result of EPA’s Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) evaluations?
14. How can I obtain 3m D-Lead® test kits?
15. Can only RRP-certified renovators test pre-1978 homes?
16. Does an EPA certified lead risk assessors use EPA approved test kit?
17. Can color-blind persons use the 3M LeadCheckTM test kits?
18. Can homeowners use EPA lead test kit to check for lead-based paint?
19. Do I test every component in a room before beginning a renovation?