1. Are the lead test kits that were recognized by EPA before September 1 2010 still valid?
2. Can a certified renovator using an EPA recognized lead test kit or performing paint chip sampling pr
3. Can color-blind persons use the 3M LeadCheckTM test kits?
4. Can homeowners test previously cleaned areas to see if lead dust remains?
5. Can homeowners use EPA lead test kit to check for lead-based paint?
6. Can one window in a group be tested for lead?
7. Can only RRP-certified renovators test pre-1978 homes?
8. Do firms need RRP certificatoins for rennovations and what records are required?
9. Do I test every component in a room before beginning a renovation?
10. Do RRP rules apply to windows installed 20 years ago in pre-1978 housing?
11. Does an EPA certified lead risk assessors use EPA approved test kit?
12. Does EPA recognize the 3M LeadCheckTM test kit for testing red paints?
13. How can I obtain 3m D-Lead® test kits?
14. How can I obtain 3M LeadCheckTM test kits?
15. How can I tell if my home contains lead-based paint?
16. Is lead paint testing required by RRP rules?
17. Is one lead test kit or paint chip sample sufficient for a single item?
18. What lead test kits are recognized by EPA?
19. Will there be any Phase Two lead kits approved as a result of EPA’s Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) evaluations?